Saturday, May 15, 2010

Note to Self: remember on the Mosel

Where the Mosel river meets the Rhine. I hope I'm remembering correctly the sweet gentleman with white beard and squinty eyes peering out from flushed cheeks, oh I could have listened to him talk for hours!

Trockenbeerenauslesen und Beerenauslese were his recommendations, where the Mosel meets the Rhine.

A broom hanging by the door signifies that wine is made therein. From very small family made wine, to beautiful ancient vineyards, he supposes you can wander anywhere and find the most incredible wine.

After drinking Beerenauslese, you will taste the sweet concentration of berry for the next two days!

With friends like family in Koln and Berlin, I have to confess, this man was an angel voice reminding me, Deutschland, Deutschland!


Bald werde ich eines Tages nach Deutschland zuruckkehren.
Someday soon I will return to Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment